Have you ever wondered how you get your business ideas, and plans, into action and make progress with your dream business?
Your business ideas need clarity in what you want and where you are going.
I think we’d all love to wake up in the morning feeling invigorated and excited to greet the day because we have a business that is fulfilling and adds meaning to the lives of others, as we help solve their problems.
Begin today, write down your business ideas…
Where is this journey taking you? Your business ideas can take you on a fun adventure – when you know where you want to go and know the steps you need to put into place to get there.
- Having vision and a mission for your business to use in setting your goals and objectives – will help you keep clear and focused.
Successful people understand the importance of planning in their lives. If I were driving from Texas to California, I would need to have a strategy – a plan.
This is how I used to think, ‘Well, of course, that makes sense, I know what my plan and goals are for my business ideas – I don’t need the tasks of writing this down! It just uses up time and feels like I am procrastinating in getting started on the real work.’
- I was procrastinating by not writing out my business vision, plan and goals!
I often hear – “I want a better life!”
Great, what do you do next?
- According to Lee Iacocca, the former President of Ford Motor Corporation and Chairman of Chrysler Corporation, “The discipline of writing something down is the first step toward making it happen.”
Support your vision, and your business ideas, and make a plan on what you want to bring into your business (and life). Write it down and stay focused on your end goal (your vision) at all times.
- Don’t have time, or even the mental energy to do this? So…
How do you free up your time and move forward?
Put your business ideas into a strategy, and then into action. When you write a business plan, it is enlightening and brings clarity to your thoughts on paper. And, your written plan is a guide to refer back to, often.
- You will get your direction and focus on where your business is heading and where you want to go with your business.
- Based on your plan, you can take small action steps to get clearer, and get focused on what to do next.
- You will be able to create a business plan that is truly aligned with who you are.
- You will start to understand how you can make a bigger difference in the world with your gifts.
So what are your business ideas, your business plan?
You really don’t need to feel overwhelmed.
Your strategies will form and the tactics will come from your vision and your plan, as you get clear. Writing out your business ideas, your vision, and your plan to make it happen will help you get clarity..
You will grow and understand where to focus your energy to maximize your results – and learn what you can clear off your plate so you are moving towards your dream business.